Tips for using hot water bottles safely:
1. When filling the hot water bag
, do not fill it too full, and do not exceed two-thirds of its rated capacity. After filling the bag, discharge the air in the bag and check the sealing of the plug.
2. The water temperature of the hot water bag should not be too high, generally around 80°C to 90°C, and should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, and oils.
3. When using the hot water bag, it is best to put a cloth cover on the bag body, which can play a corresponding protective role. At the same time, it is not suitable to press heavily or pierce the hot water bag with sharp objects.
4. Be vigilant against hot water bottles that are too low in price, don't be greedy for cheap, to prevent buying inferior products, and keep the consumption vouchers (it is best to keep the invoice).
5. Keep away from infants and young children when using hot water bags.
Precautions for use:
When using a hot water bottle for heating, be sure to tighten the cover, and it is best to put a protective cover on the outside of the hot water bottle to prevent water from flowing out and scalding. Note that the water temperature should not be too hot, and the time should not be too long. The hot water bag should be placed 10 cm away from the feet, and not on the feet. It is best to put it under the quilt before going to bed and take it out when you sleep.
Water-filled hot water bag, skin-friendly and soft, good-looking and high-quality, cute and applicable, adopts new leak-proof design, enlarged spout design, one-piece design, fashion printing, thickened pvc material, safe and odor-free, so that your Warmer in winter.
The company's purpose: integrity first, quality first, innovation, dedication and pragmatic. Strict internal process, strict quality control; strict external raw and auxiliary materials into the factory management, strict product factory inspection, to ensure that the quality of the product factory requirements, to ensure customer satisfaction.